ACRL/RBMS Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 09/01/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Should the name of the RBMS Preconference be changed to the RBMS Conference?
- Do you approve of changes to the charges passed by the RBMS Executive Committee at ALA Midwinter 2014 for the joint SAA-ACRL/RBMS Task Forces on Holdings Counts and on Statistical Measures for Public Services to make them conform to those passed by SAA?
- Should RBMS co-sponsor in name only the ALCTS/PARS program for the 2014 ALA Annual Conference entitled "Successful Outreach: Celebrating 5 Years of Preservation Week"?
- Draft Agenda for the Midwinter 2014 Curators and Conservators Discussion Group
- Do you approve of the Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (Graphics) (DCRM(G)) guidelines and consider them ready for publication?
- Final Report, RBMS Task Force on Metrics and Assessment
- RBMS Executive Committee Annual Meeting Agenda (draft)
- History on Fire! How Libraries Mitigate Loss of the Cultural Record Due to Disaster or Destruction (ACRL RBMS)
- Executive Committee Meeting, Part II (ACRL RBMS)
- Leab Awards & RBMS Information Exchange, Part I (ACRL RBMS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788