ACRL/RBMS Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/10/2014. Last retrieved on 03/10/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Should RBMS co-sponsor in name only the ALCTS/PARS program for the 2014 ALA Annual Conference entitled "Successful Outreach: Celebrating 5 Years of Preservation Week"?
- Draft Agenda for the Midwinter 2014 Curators and Conservators Discussion Group
- Do you approve of the Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (Graphics) (DCRM(G)) guidelines and consider them ready for publication?
- Final Report, RBMS Task Force on Metrics and Assessment
- RBMS Executive Committee Annual Meeting Agenda (draft)
- Leab Awards & RBMS Information Exchange, Part II (ACRL RBMS)
- History on Fire! How Libraries Mitigate Loss of the Cultural Record Due to Disaster or Destruction (ACRL RBMS)
- Executive Committee Meeting, Part II (ACRL RBMS)
- Leab Awards & RBMS Information Exchange, Part I (ACRL RBMS)
- Executive Committee Meeting, Part I (ACRL RBMS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788