ACRL/RBMS Conference Development Committee
To adopt a long-range view of conference planning activities: (1) identifying potential themes, topics, and sites of program interest to RBMS; (2) facilitating the conversion of these ideas into conference programs; (3) initiating and responding to program proposals shared with other sections or organizations; (4) serving as an agent of continuity for conference planning; (5) addressing issues in conference programs; (6) maintaining the preconference program planning manual.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 07/24/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Conference Development Committee 2014 Annual Conference (ACRL/RBMS)
- Conference Development Committee, 2014 Midwinter Conference (ACRL RBMS )
- Conference Development Committee 2012 Annual Documents (ACRL/RBMS)
- Conference Development Committee, 2013 Annual Conference (ACRL RBMS )
- Conference Development Committee Meeting, 2013 Annual (ACRL RBMS)
- RBMS Conference Development Committee 2013 Midwinter meeting
- RBMS Preconference Planning Manual
- Conference Development Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
- RBMS Preconference: Request for Proposals
- Conference Committee members (including ex officio members): Do you approve that we accept the proposal for the 2014 preconference from the University of Nevada Las Vegas as written, and send that recommendation to the RBMS Executive Committee?
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788