ACRL/RBMS Budget and Development Committee
To advise the RBMS Executive Committee and RBMS committees on the preparation and monitoring of section, preconference, and other budgets; to identify strategies for obtaining funding for approved section activities from appropriate ACRL and ALA units; to seek and obtain external funding to support approved RBMS activities if ACRL and ALA funding is not available.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 03/25/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RBMS Budget & Development annual meeting agenda 2016
- RBMS Budget and Development Agenda Midwinter 2016
- Budget and Development draft minutes ALA annual 2015
- ACRL RBMS Budget & Development agenda, Annual 2015
- Budget and Development Committee Meeting I (ACRL RBMS)
- Budget and Development Committee Meeting II (ACRL RBMS)
- Budget and Development Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
- Budget and Development agenda Annual 2014
- RBMS Budget and Development Midwinter 2014 draft minutes
- Budget & Development Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788