Nomination submission deadline is December 1, 2017
Electronic submissions are required. All electronic attachments should be emailed to email@example.com. Nominations should include the following:
- Name, address, e-mail and phone number of self-applicant or the person you are nominating.
- Letter of nomination (including self-nomination) (no more than 1,000 words)
- Written description of a new idea, method, project or device that enhances student learning and/or faculty development and overall works to promote the library as integral to the achievement of the college’s mission. Describe the impact that it has had (or is anticipated to have) on the library and how it supports the college’s mission. Describe what other librarians can learn from the experience and how it could be replicable in other libraries.
- CV is required.
- Letter of recommendation, if appropriate.
- Completion of the online form (below)