The Education and Behavioral Sciences Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries (a division of the American Library Association) exists to serve the common interests of education and behavioral sciences librarians. Formed in 1968, EBSS now boasts about 1,000 members who are concerned with a host of issues in the areas of library instruction, applications of technology, collection development, library management, and communication of research findings in education and behavioral sciences librarianship.
- Psychology Committee will meet virtually on September 28th to make plans for this year’s ongoing projects.
- ULS and EBSS co-sponsored Impactful Partnerships: Navigating the Evolving Scholarly Communication Landscape with Faculty at this year’s ALA Annual Conference in Chicago.
- More EBSS Programs and Events at ALA Annual and committee meeting schedules and agendas
- Current Topics Discussion: Systematic Reviews, May 10th, 2017: Recording now available
- EBSS Research Forum Lightning Talks, speakers for ALA Annual. Sponsored by the American Psychological Association.
- Deborah Schaeffer named 2017 ACRL/EBSS Distinguished Librarian. Congratulations, Deborah!
Message from Joyce Garczynski, EBSS Chair 2017-18
Hello and welcome to EBSS!
Send corrections and suggestions to Tina Mullins, EBSS Web Manager.