Displaying active committee roster as of 12/12/2017. Last retrieved on 12/12/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- STS Pocket Program for 2016 ALA Midwinter in Boston
- Mega Journal Publisher Panel at Midwinter 2016
- STS Pocket Program for 2015 ALA Annual Conference in San Francisco
- The STS Liaisons Online Forum Thursday, June 11th, 2015, 3pm – 4pm EDT
- FREE Webinar: Electronic Lab Notebooks: Capturing Laboratory Activity as it Happens
- STS Pocket Program 2015 ALA Midwinter in Chicago
- STS Research Agenda Forum at 2015 ALA Midwinter
- Society Publisher Panel at Midwinter 2015
- STS Unconference Notes: ALA Annual 2014
- Get ready to discuss STEM retention at ALA Conference
As of August 2017, STS had 1,305 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Science and Technology Section was established in 1961.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788