ACRL/LPSS Communication and Publications Committee
Plans and reviews LPSS communications and publications including LPSS News, the section's newsletter; the LPSS website; and LPSS's social media presence. Establishes policies governing the section's communications and publications, solicits and promotes communications/publications content from LPSS membership, and assists and supports the LPSS News Editor(s), Webmaster, and Social Media Coordinator in their work.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 02/12/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DRAFT 2016 Virtual Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- Midwinter 2016 Meeting
- Virtual 2016 Midwinter Meeting Agenda -- 12/4/2015 at noon PST/2 pm CST/3 EST
- Virtual Meeting Minutes Annual 2015 -- Draft
- Communication & Publications Committee Virtual Meeting - 2015 Annual
- Annual Meeting Announcement and Agenda -- June 22 9am PST/10am Mountain/11 CST/noon EST
- Draft Revised Committee Charge
- Agenda -- 2015 Annual Meeting
- Libraries Behind Bars: Education & Outreach to Prisoners (LPSS joint program with ANSS and LES)
- General LPSS Membership Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788