ACRL/LPSS Communication and Publications Committee
Plans and reviews the content of LPSS News, the semi-annual section newsletter. Establishes newsletter policies, solicits/submits articles, reviews and other pertinent information of interest to section members, and assists the editor in the production of the newsletter. Oversees the content and production of the LPSS website. Assists the LPSS webmaster in the production of the LPSS website.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 05/27/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Draft Revised Committee Charge
- Agenda -- 2015 Annual Meeting
- Libraries Behind Bars: Education & Outreach to Prisoners (LPSS joint program with ANSS and LES)
- General LPSS Membership Meeting
- Committee Meeting
- LPSS Communication and Publications Committee Midwinter 2015 Meeting
- Informal Meeting
- Goals and Priorities for 2014-15
- Committee Meeting Agenda
- LPSS Communications and Publications Committee Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788