ACRL/LPSS Communication and Publications Committee
Plans and reviews the content of LPSS News, the semi-annual section newsletter. Establishes newsletter policies, solicits/submits articles, reviews and other pertinent information of interest to section members, and assists the editor in the production of the newsletter. Oversees the content and production of the LPSS website. Assists the LPSS webmaster in the production of the LPSS website.
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/20/2014. Last retrieved on 09/20/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Goals and Priorities for 2014-15
- Committee Meeting Agenda
- LPSS Communications and Publications Committee Meeting
- Communication and Publications Committee Meeting (ACRL LPSS)
- LPSS Communications and Publications Committee: Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- ALA Annual Conference 2012: Communications and Publications Committee meeting minutes
- Communications and Publications Committee Meeting
- LPSS Communication and Publications committee -- 2011 ALA Annual Meeting Minutes
- ACRL LPSS Communication and Publications Commitee meeting - 2011 ALA Annual
- ALA Midwinter Virtual Meeting - agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788