ACRL/LPSS Communication and Publications Committee
Plans and reviews the content of LPSS News, the semi-annual section newsletter. Establishes newsletter policies, solicits/submits articles, reviews and other pertinent information of interest to section members, and assists the editor in the production of the newsletter. Oversees the content and production of the LPSS website. Assists the LPSS webmaster in the production of the LPSS website.
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/06/2015. Last retrieved on 10/06/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Virtual Meeting Minutes Annual 2015 -- Draft
- Communication & Publications Committee Virtual Meeting - 2015 Annual
- Annual Meeting Announcement and Agenda -- June 22 9am PST/10am Mountain/11 CST/noon EST
- Draft Revised Committee Charge
- Agenda -- 2015 Annual Meeting
- Libraries Behind Bars: Education & Outreach to Prisoners (LPSS joint program with ANSS and LES)
- General LPSS Membership Meeting
- Informal Committee Meeting
- LPSS Communication and Publications Committee Midwinter 2015 Meeting
- Informal Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788