ACRL/LPSS Professional Development Committee
Supports the continued development of law and political science librarians and librarianship in regards to library instruction, research support, collection development, technology and new media, scholarly communication, and other areas related to the profession and the Section. Works closely with the Executive, Membership, and Program Planning committees and may also coordinate with LPSS liaisons to external professional organizations.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 08/29/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL LPSS Professional Development Committee, 2016 Midwinter Meeting (Virtual)
- ALA Annual Minutes from the LPSS Professional Development Committee (Virtual)
- LPSS Professional Development Committee: Annual Meeting (Virtual)
- LPSS Professional Development Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- Take the LPSS Political Science Research Competency Guidelines Survey
- REMINDER - LPSS Library Instruction Committee (LIC) Meeting, Pre-ALA Annual 2013
- 2013 LPSS Annual Program Bibliography Now Available Online
- LPSS Library Instruction Committee (LIC) Meeting, Pre-ALA Annual 2013
- Library Instruction Committee Meeting (ACRL LPSS)
- ACRL-LPSS Library Instruction Committee ALA Annual 2012 Meeting Minutes
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788