ACRL/LES Virtual Participation
To explore ways in which LES members can participate in Section meetings remotely and to advise LES committees and discussion groups with plans for virtual meetings and other emerging opportunities for distance participation.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/11/2014. Last retrieved on 03/11/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Virtual Participation Committee Meeting (ACRL LES)
- LES Virtual Participation Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting, Dec. 13, 2012
- ACRL LES Virtual Participation Committee Agenda - 2012 ALA Annual, Anaheim
- Practice Meeting in iLinc
- ACRL LES Virtual Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- LES Virtual Participation Virtual Midwinter Meeting, January 11, 2012 - Agenda
- Minutes of LES Virtual Participation Committee WebEx Meeting, September 28, 2011
- LES Virtual Participation WebEx Meeting
- LES Virtual Participation WebEx Meeting, Sept. 28 1:00-3:00 Central
- LES VPTF October 14 Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788