ACRL/LES Conference Program Planning--Chicago, 2017 Committee
To plan and execute the Section's annual conference program; to work with the Section Chair and ACRL so that the ACRL Strategic Plan and the ACRL President's focus are incorporated into the Program; to examine opportunities to cosponsor the Program with other ACRL and ALA units so as to avoid duplication of topics at the ALA Annual Conference; to follow established ACRL and ALA procedures for providing the Program.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 07/30/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Beyond Tintin: Collecting European Comics in the U.S.
- Conference Program Planning - San Francisco, 2015 Committee (ACRL LES)
- ACRL LES 2013 Conference Program Planning Meeting Agenda - ALA Anaheim
- LES/WESS/SEES 2013 Conference Program Planning Committees Virtual Meeting Agenda
- ACRL LES/WESS/SEES 2013 Conference Program Planning Committees Joint Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788