To plan and execute the Section's annual conference program; to work with the Section Chair and ACRL so that the ACRL Strategic Plan and the ACRL President's focus are incorporated into the Program; to examine opportunities to cosponsor the Program with other ACRL and ALA units so as to avoid duplication of topics at the ALA Annual Conference; to follow established ACRL and ALA procedures for providing the Program.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Beyond Tintin: Collecting European Comics in the U.S.
- Conference Program Planning - San Francisco, 2015 Committee (ACRL LES)
- ACRL LES 2013 Conference Program Planning Meeting Agenda - ALA Anaheim
- LES/WESS/SEES 2013 Conference Program Planning Committees Virtual Meeting Agenda
- ACRL LES/WESS/SEES 2013 Conference Program Planning Committees Joint Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788