ACRL/LES Conference Program Planning--Orlando, 2016 Committee
To plan and execute the Section's annual conference program; to work with the Section Chair and ACRL so that the ACRL Strategic Plan and the ACRL President's focus are incorporated into the Program; to examine opportunities to cosponsor the Program with other ACRL and ALA units so as to avoid duplication of topics at the ALA Annual Conference; to follow established ACRL and ALA procedures for providing the Program.
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/02/2015. Last retrieved on 09/02/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Conference Program Planning - Orlando, 2016 Committee (ACRL LES)
- Midwinter Meeting (with WESS 2014 Conf. Program Planning Committee) in Philadelphia
- LES/WESS/SEES 2014 Conference Program Planning Virtual Meeting Agenda - 8/8
- Conference Program Planning--Las Vegas 2014 Committee Meeting (ACRL LES)
- 2014 ACRL LES Las Vegas Conference Program Planning Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788