ACRL/IS Teaching Methods Committee
To identify and promote effective teaching methods of instruction librarians. The committee researches and reviews new information literacy textbooks for their publication "Teaching and Learning Information Literacy Skills Textbooks" and researches and reads books and articles related to the first-year experience for their "First-Year Experience and Academic Libraries: A Select Annotated Bibliography." The committee promotes and annually updates these publications, and updates the associated "Tips" documents as necessary.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 09/01/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL IS Teaching Methods Virtual Meeting August 26, 2014, 12-1 pm MT
- ACRL Instruction Section Teaching Methods Committe: Virtual Meeting
- Teaching Methods Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- Agenda for Teaching Methods Committee Meeting at ALA Annual
- Meeting via conference call
- ACRL IS Teaching Methods Committee Virtual Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788