ACRL/IS Research and Scholarship Committee
To promote and support research and scholarship opportunities for academic and research librarians by identifying instruction-related topics for study and research. The committee maintains and promotes the Section publication, “Research Agenda for Library Instruction and Information Literacy,” interviews scholars for the “Research Agenda Conversations” series, writes and promotes the “Five Articles You Should Read” series, and researches and updates the “List of Pedagogical Journals” and “A Bibliography of Research Methods Texts."
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 01/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL IS Research and Scholarship Committee Midwinter Meeting
- ACRL/IS Research and Scholarship Committee Meeting
- Research Agenda Conversations- New Blog of the IS-Research & Scholarship Committee
- ACRL IS R&S February 20th Meeting Agenda
- ACRL IS R&S Committee - Jan 13 Meeting Agenda
- ACRL IS Research & Scholarship Committee November Online Meeting
- ACRL-IS R&S October Meeting (10/22, 2-3pm Central Time)
- ACRL-IS R&S September Meeting
- Research and Scholarship Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- ACRL-IS R&S Midwinter Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788