ACRL/IS Management and Leadership Committee
To promote effective leadership and management of academic library instruction programs. The committee promotes Section documents "Analysis of Instructional Environments" and "Standards for Proficiencies for Instruction Librarians and Coordinators," gathers information on the uses and impact of these documents, and solicits feedback for future revisions.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Management and Leadership Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- M&L Committee Meeting
- Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- Analyzing Your Instructional Environment: Working Your Way Through Instructional Programming (link to presentation)
- October Management & Leadership Committee Virtual Meeting
- IS Management &Leadership Meeting- August 2012
- 2012 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Agenda: Virtual Midwinter 2012 meeting
- Annual Meeting Agenda for IS Management and Leadership Committee
- IS Management & Leadership Committee 2010 Annual Conference Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788