ACRL/IS Management and Leadership Committee
To promote effective leadership and management of academic library instruction programs. The committee promotes Section documents "Analysis of Instructional Environments" and "Standards for Proficiencies for Instruction Librarians and Coordinators," gathers information on the uses and impact of these documents, and solicits feedback for future revisions.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 12/03/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Management & Leadership Committee 9/2016 Meeting Minutes
- “Using the Framework to Foster Conversations about Information Literacy Instruction” with Sara D. Miller and Amanda Nichols Hess
- #acrl_ismanage2016: Follow ACRL IS Discussion Forums 2016 on Twitter
- Using the Framework to Foster Conversations about Information Literacy Instruction - with Sara D. Miller and Amanda Nichols Hess
- [CANCELLED] Strategic Design: Leveraging Instructional Design in Academic Libraries - with Joelle Pitts and Nicole Pagowsky
- Cultivating Consistency in an Instruction Program without Much Authority - with Malia Willey
- IS - Management & Leadership Sept 24 2015 Agenda
- Management and Leadership Fall Meeting
- Checklist for reviewing the Standards for Proficiencies for Instruction Librarians and Coordinators
- Management and Leadership Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788