To promote effective leadership and management of academic library instruction programs. The committee promotes Section documents "Analysis of Instructional Environments" and "Standards for Proficiencies for Instruction Librarians and Coordinators," gathers information on the uses and impact of these documents, and solicits feedback for future revisions.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 04/22/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Webinar: Collective Learning: Developing an Instruction Community of Practice
- Webinar: Be Your Own Mentor: Take Control of your Professional Development
- Management & Leadership Committee Meeting September 5, 2017 - Minutes
- Webinar: Critical Reflection to Improve and Grow As Librarians Who Teach
- Webinar: Developing an Effective Mentoring Program
- Webinar: Accessibility in Teaching with Technology
- Management & Leadership Committee Meeting January, 18 2017 - Minutes
- Management & Leadership Committee Meeting January, 18 2017 - Agenda
- Management & Leadership Committee 9/2016 Meeting Minutes
- “Using the Framework to Foster Conversations about Information Literacy Instruction” with Sara D. Miller and Amanda Nichols Hess
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788