ACRL/IS Information Literacy in the Disciplines Committee
To gather and promote information literacy standards and curricula developed by accrediting agencies, professional associations, and institutions of higher education nationally and internationally. The Committee presents its data on Section-sanctioned web sites, including "Information Literacy in the Disciplines" and "Information Literacy Around the Globe." The Committee shall review and update the content annually.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/01/2015. Last retrieved on 03/01/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL Instruction Section (IS) Information Literacy in the Disciplines (ILD) committee's VIRTUAL Midwinter Meeting MINUTES
- ACRL Instruction Section (IS) Information Literacy in the Disciplines (ILD) committee's VIRTUAL Midwinter Meeting
- IS Information LIteracy in the Disciplines Midwinter Virtual Meeting
- Minutes from Annual
- ACRL-IS Information Literacy in the Disciplines Committee - ALA Annual Meeting Agenda
- Information Literacy in the Disciplines Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- Reminder: Volunteering for Committees
- Draft Minutes - Virtual Midwinter
- IS-ILD Virtual Midwinter Meeting Connection Information
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788