ACRL/IS Information Literacy Best Practices Committee
To promote best practices in information literacy and library instruction by developing, maintaining, and promoting the "Characteristics of Programs of Information Literacy that Illustrate Best Practices: A Guideline" and related web site.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 03/28/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ILBP Annual Meeting
- IS-ILBP Midwinter Meeting
- ILBP Annual Virtual Meeting
- ILBP Midwinter Agenda
- Information Literacy Best Practices Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- Seeking IS Committee Feedback for the ILBP Rubic
- Information Literacy Best Practices Committee ALA Annual Agenda, Anaheim 2012
- ILBP May Meeting, take 2
- May 8 Meeting Agenda
- April 24 Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788