To promote best practices in information literacy and library instruction by developing, maintaining, and promoting the "Characteristics of Programs of Information Literacy that Illustrate Best Practices: A Guideline" and related web site.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 01/17/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ILBP Annual Meeting
- IS-ILBP Midwinter Meeting
- ILBP Annual Virtual Meeting
- ILBP Midwinter Agenda
- Information Literacy Best Practices Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- Seeking IS Committee Feedback for the ILBP Rubic
- Information Literacy Best Practices Committee ALA Annual Agenda, Anaheim 2012
- ILBP May Meeting, take 2
- May 8 Meeting Agenda
- April 24 Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788