ACRL/IS Information Gathering and Exchange Committee
The committee serves as a centralized hub for IS committees in order to support collective data needs. Every year the committee will conduct the “Instruction Section Needs, Interest, and Satisfaction Survey” among the membership for feedback. That data will be made available to committee chairs for their informed planning and decision-making. The committee also will explore opportunities to gather feedback from IS members to complement the survey. The committee increases collaborations within IS committees, including working closely with Membership and Communications committees, to help advance the goals of the Instruction Section through data collection and exchange.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 03/26/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- IS Professional Education Committee Virtual Meeting
- ACRL IS Professional Education Committee Meeting
- Professional Education Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- Agenda for Professional Education Committee, ALA Annual Conference 2011
- Agenda for Professional Education Committee (ALA Annual Conference, 2011)
- Final Midwinter Meeing Minutes
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788