ACRL/IS Professional Education Committee
The committee encourages the development of professional education for library school students and librarians with instruction-related responsibilities. The committee is also responsible for promoting instruction-related professional education opportunities via Instruction Section communication outlets by investigating current learning opportunities available in conferences, associations and institutes in both the United States and Canada. Every three years the “Continuing Education Needs and Interest Survey” is conducted among the membership for feedback about professional education. The committee collaborates with other IS and ACRL committees as appropriate to help support the professional development goals of the Instruction Section.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 01/19/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- IS Professional Education Committee Virtual Meeting
- ACRL IS Professional Education Committee Meeting
- Professional Education Committee Meeting (ACRL IS)
- Agenda for Professional Education Committee, ALA Annual Conference 2011
- Agenda for Professional Education Committee (ALA Annual Conference, 2011)
- Final Midwinter Meeing Minutes
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788