ACRL/IS Instructional Technologies Committee
To educate and inform membership about the impact of technology on instruction. The committee researches instructional technologies for the "Tips and Trends" series, which is posted on the IS web site and announced on ILI-L. The committee is responsible for promoting and annually updating the "Classroom Control Systems" page on the Section web site.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 02/26/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Reminder: 2017 virtual midwinter meeting
- Virtual Midwinter Meeting Agenda - 2017
- Reminder - Introductory Meeting September 1
- ACRL Instruction Section Instructional Technologies Committee Meeting - Summer/Annual Virtual Meeting
- Meeting Agenda for Instructional Technologies Committee on June 3, 2016 from 12-2pm EST
- 2015 Midwinter Meeting - Dec 11
- ACRL Instruction Section Instructional Technologies Committee Virtual Meeting
- IS Instructional Technologies Virtual Committee Meeting
- ACRL IS Instructional Technologies Committee Meeting @ Annual 2013 - Agenda
- ACRL IS Instructional Technologies Committee Meeting @ Annual 2013
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788