ACRL/IS Instructional Technologies Committee
To educate and inform membership about the impact of technology on instruction. The committee researches instructional technologies for the "Tips and Trends" series, which is posted on the IS web site and announced on ILI-L. The committee is responsible for promoting and annually updating the "Classroom Control Systems" page on the Section web site.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 05/24/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL Instruction Section Instructional Technologies Committee Meeting - Summer/Annual Virtual Meeting
- Meeting Agenda for Instructional Technologies Committee on June 3, 2016 from 12-2pm EST
- 2015 Midwinter Meeting - Dec 11
- ACRL Instruction Section Instructional Technologies Committee Virtual Meeting
- IS Instructional Technologies Virtual Committee Meeting
- ACRL IS Instructional Technologies Committee Meeting @ Annual 2013 - Agenda
- ACRL IS Instructional Technologies Committee Meeting @ Annual 2013
- ACRL Instruction Section Instructional Technologies Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- Classroom Control Systems Wiki 2012-2013 - Update Areas
- ACRL IS Instructional Technologies Committee Meeting @ Annual
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788