ACRL/IS Advisory Council Committee
To provide a forum for reporting, discussing, and coordinating the work of Instruction Section's committees and task forces. The Advisory Council is composed of the Executive Committee, plus all the chairs of the standing committees and task forces, and ex officio members including the IS Committee List Administrator, the IS Web Administrator(s), the IS Newsletter Editor, the IS Archivist, the IS liaison to the International Federation of Library Associations (IFLA), and the director of the Library Orientation & Exchange Clearinghouse (LOEX).
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 05/22/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Instruction Section New Leaders Orientation at ALA Annual 2013
- IS Planning Committee Agenda for Annual 2013
- IS Information Literacy Best Practices Committee ALA Annual Agenda, Anaheim 2012
- Resources for ACRL Instruction Section Officers & Committee Chairs (for New Leaders Orientation)
- Mentoring Program Committee 2012 Annual Meeting Agenda
- IS Awards Committee 2012 Annual Meeting Agenda
- Planning Committee Agenda for Annual
- ALA Annual 2012 Agendas for ACRL Instruction Section Advisory Council I & Advisory Council II meetings
- IS Teaching Methods Committee Agenda for Annual
- IS Professional Education Committee 2012 Annual Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788