ACRL/IS Advisory Council
To provide a forum for reporting, discussing, and coordinating the work of Instruction Section's committees and task forces. The Advisory Council is composed of the Executive Committee, plus all the chairs of the standing committees and task forces, and ex officio members including the IS Committee List Administrator, the IS Web Administrator(s), the IS Newsletter Editor, the IS Archivist, the IS liaison to the International Federation of Library Associations (IFLA), and the director of the Library Orientation & Exchange Clearinghouse (LOEX).
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 09/02/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Discussion Group Steering Committee Meeting Date + Agenda
- ACRL-IS Instructional Technologies - ALA Annual 2013 Meeting Agenda
- ACRL-IS Information Literacy in the Disciplines Committee - ALA Annual Meeting Agenda
- Advisory Council Committee with New Leaders Orientation (ACRL IS)
- PRIMO Database Task Force Annual Conference Agenda 2013
- IS Research & Scholarship Agenda for Annual 2013
- IS Communication Committee Agenda for Annual 2013
- IS-IDP 2013 Annual Agenda
- ALA 2013 Management & Leadership Agenda
- Instruction Section New Leaders Orientation at ALA Annual 2013
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788