Immersion Assessment Track Rubric
The application process for the ACRL Immersion Program is competitive. ACRL's Immersion Program Committee reviews applications and selects participants for Immersion. In addition to considering background elements such as the type of institution where applicants come from and relevance of the track to current experience, the committee uses the rubric outlined below. Applicants may find it useful in determining if their application meets the evaluative criteria.
- Clearly articulates goals for professional growth related to information literacy learning assessment, as well as classroom and program assessment.
- Shows evidence of fully engaging in campus-wide and library conversations and endeavors.
- Demonstrates potential for leading and information literacy assessment initiative to influence student learning at the library and campus level.
- Shows evidence of positive skills and attitude to contribute to a collaborative learning experience.
- Describes the role or potential role of the applicant with regard to information literacy assessment
- Describes the impact or potential impact of the applicant’s participation in Immersion on the library’s information literacy assessment initiatives