ACRL/EBSS Social Work/Social Welfare Committee
To provide a forum for librarians who serve social work/social welfare fields in academic settings; to sponsor discussions and programs; to produce publications to meet the needs of this clientele; and to undertake liaison activities with other professional organizations as appropriate.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Next steps for the new Social Work Liaison's Toolkit
- Virtual Meeting Notes - August 16, 2013
- EBSS Social Work/Social Welfare Committee - Annual Meeting 2013
- Call for Agenda Items for Annual EBSS Social Work/Social Welfare Committee Meeting
- Social Work/Social Welfare Committee Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- Social Work Selector's Toolkit - PDF Archive of Web Pages
- Link to Social Work Selector's Toolkit Google Doc
- Transcript of Midwinter Virtual Meeting - January 9, 2013, 12:30 - 1:35 CST
- EBSS Social Work/Social Welfare Committee Midwinter 2013 Meeting Agenda
- ACRL EBSS Social Work/Social Welfare Committee ALA Annual Minutes 2012
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788