ACRL/EBSS Social Work/Social Welfare Committee
To provide a forum for librarians who serve social work/social welfare fields in academic settings; to sponsor discussions and programs; to produce publications to meet the needs of this clientele; and to undertake liaison activities with other professional organizations as appropriate.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 05/20/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Social Work Selector's Toolkit - PDF Archive of Web Pages
- Link to Social Work Selector's Toolkit Google Doc
- Transcript of Midwinter Virtual Meeting - January 9, 2013, 12:30 - 1:35 CST
- EBSS Social Work/Social Welfare Committee Midwinter 2013 Meeting Agenda
- ACRL EBSS Social Work/Social Welfare Committee ALA Annual Minutes 2012
- Info. Literacy Standards from EBSS SW/SW latest copy is here
- Social Work Social Welfare Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- Minutes from virtual meeting of 1/18/12
- EBSS SW/SW virtual Midwinter 2012 meeting time and agenda
- Agenda for midwinter 2011 virtual meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788