ACRL/EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee
To advance ACRL's scholarly communication agenda to disciplines represented in EBSS; to work in partnership with ACRL, other library organizations, and other higher education organizations to develop or support their scholarly communication agendas; to assess the state of discipline-specific needs and to formulate an agenda specific to disciplines represented in EBSS; to develop programming and tools to educate and support EBSS members and other librarians working with faculty on related institutional initiatives.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 05/01/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- EBSS Scholarly Communication ALA Midwinter Minutes 2017
- EBSS Scholarly Communication Minutes -- ALA Annual 2016
- EBSS Scholarly Communication Agenda -- ALA Annual 2016
- EBSS Scholarly Communication ALA Midwinter 2016 Minutes
- Agenda: EBSS, Scholarly Communication, ALA Midwinter 2016
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee Midwinter Meeting
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee ALA Annual 2014 Meeting Agenda
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee Midwinter Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788