ACRL/EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee
To advance ACRL's scholarly communication agenda to disciplines represented in EBSS; to work in partnership with ACRL, other library organizations, and other higher education organizations to develop or support their scholarly communication agendas; to assess the state of discipline-specific needs and to formulate an agenda specific to disciplines represented in EBSS; to develop programming and tools to educate and support EBSS members and other librarians working with faculty on related institutional initiatives.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 08/01/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee Midwinter Meeting
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee ALA Annual 2014 Meeting Agenda
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- ACRL Scholarly Communication Committee ALA Annual 2013 Meeting Agenda
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee Midwinter 2013 Virtual Meeting Minutes
- Wikipedia added an article Comparison of open-access journals
- ACRL EBSS Scholarly Communication Committee Midwinter 2103 Virtual Meeting Agenda
- Open Access & Social Work
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788