Investigate and propose ways for education and behavioral science librarians to share ideas about new directions in education and behavioral science librarianship, research in progress or recently completed, and other current topics of interest; plan and hold research-related forums for ALA conferences.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/22/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Call for Proposals: 2018 EBSS Research Forum
- EBSS Research Committee Midwinter 2018 Meeting Minutes
- EBSS Research Committee Midwinter 2018 Meeting Agenda
- EBSS Research Committee September 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Agenda: EBSS Research Committee, Fall 2017 Meeting
- Agenda: EBSS Research Committee meeting ALA Annual 2017
- Save the Date: EBSS Research Forum at ALA Annual
- Call for Proposals - EBSS Research Forum ALA Annual 2017
- EBSS Research Forum at ALA Annual 2016
- Call for Proposals: EBSS Research Forum at ALA Annual
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788