ACRL/EBSS Research Committee
Investigate and propose ways for education and behavioral science librarians to share ideas about new directions in education and behavioral science librarianship, research in progress or recently completed, and other current topics of interest; plan and hold research-related forums for ALA conferences.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 05/30/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- EBSS Research Committee Meeting Agenda ALA Annual Conference at San Francisco
- EBSS Research Forum Call for Proposals 2015
- Research Committee Poster Forum (ACRL EBSS)
- Research Forum Committee Midwinter 2014 Agenda
- EBSS Research Forum Call for Proposals
- Research Committee Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- 2010 EBSS Research Committee Agenda 26 June 2010
- Research Forum
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788