To produce publications, sponsor programs, and conduct projects to improve academic library reference services in education and the behavioral sciences; to encourage communication among and the professional development of reference librarians working in these areas; to serve as resource persons and advocates to publishers and vendors producing reference materials in these disciplines, including those accessed via computer and other new technologies; to provide liaison with other ALA groups as appropriate.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 11/18/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Reference Sources and Services Committee Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes 10/3/2016
- Agenda for the Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting at ALA Annual
- Agenda: Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting- ALA Annual 2014
- Agenda: Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting- ALA Annual 2013
- ALA Annual 2012 EBSS Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting Minutes
- Reference Sources and Services Committee Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- 2012 Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- 2012 Midwinter Meeting
- 2011 Annual Meeting EBSS Reference Sources and Services Committee Minutes (Draft)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788