ACRL/EBSS Psychology Committee
To provide a forum for librarians working with psychology and closely related disciplines. The committee promotes discussion and networking while providing leadership on issues important to psychology librarianship.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 05/23/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2013 -- Psychology Committee Midwinter Meeting -- Minutes
- 2013 -- Psychology Committee Midwinter Meeting -- Agenda
- 2012 -- Psychology Committee "Working" Meeting -- Agenda
- 2012 Annual -- Psychology Committee Meeting -- Minutes
- Psychology Committee Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- 2012 Annual -- Psychology Committee Meeting -- Agenda
- 2012 Midwinter -- Psychology Committee Meeting (Virtual) -- Minutes
- 2012 Midwinter – Psychology Committee Meeting (Virtual) -- Agenda
- 2011 Annual -- Psychology Committee Meeting -- Minutes
- 2011 Annual -- Psychology Committee Meeting -- Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788