In an effort to assist the Department of Education achieve their goal of providing effective and efficient access to quality educational resources the ERIC Users Committee will: organize and conduct an ERIC Users Discussion Group at the ALA Midwinter Meeting and Annual Conference; act as a liaison between the education community within ACRL/ALA and the Education Resources Information Center’s personnel and the Department of Education by keeping the education community informed of changes occurring with ERIC and the Department of Education and acting as an advocate for the education community by formally presenting concerns and issues to ERIC and the DOE; and finally collaborate with other organizations within the library profession and the broader education community on issues concerning ERIC.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 04/24/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- EBSS ERIC Users Committee Meeting at ALA Annual 2017
- ERIC Users Committee Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- ERIC Users Committee - MidWinter 2017 Virtual Meeting
- EBSS ERIC Users Committee 2016 Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL
- EBSS ERIC Users Committee 2016 Midwinter Virtual Meeting Minutes
- Agenda for ERIC Users Committee Midwinter Virtual Meeting
- ALA/ EBSS Annual Meeting Notes
- EBSS ERIC Users Committee 2015 Annual Meeting, San Francisco
- ERIC Presentation (ACRL EBSS)
- 2015 ALA Virtual Midwinter Committee Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788