ACRL/EBSS ERIC Users Committee
In an effort to assist the Department of Education achieve their goal of providing effective and efficient access to quality educational resources the ERIC Users Committee will: organize and conduct an ERIC Users Discussion Group at the ALA Midwinter Meeting and Annual Conference; act as a liaison between the education community within ACRL/ALA and the Education Resources Information Center’s personnel and the Department of Education by keeping the education community informed of changes occurring with ERIC and the Department of Education and acting as an advocate for the education community by formally presenting concerns and issues to ERIC and the DOE; and finally collaborate with other organizations within the library profession and the broader education community on issues concerning ERIC.
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/20/2014. Last retrieved on 12/20/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Minutes- 2014 ALA Annual Committee Meeting
- Minutes- 2014 Virtual Midwinter Committee Meeting
- Agenda - ERIC Users Committee Meeting - ALA Annual 2014
- ERIC Presentation (ACRL EBSS)
- ERIC Users Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- Dial in Directions for Virtual Midwinter Meeting 2014
- 2013 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Agenda - ERIC Users Committee Meeting - ALA Annual 2013
- Minutes - 2013 MidWinter Virtual Committee Meeting
- Dial-In Details for 2013 MidWinter Virtual Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788