ACRL/EBSS Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Committee
To investigate relevant electronic resources for communication studies; assess and evaluate relevant electronic resources for usability and function; encourage the development of better electronic resources within communication studies through careful vendor feedback; to inform and educate librarians about relevant electronic resources, their use, and implementation as a library resource; and to update and enhance the Library Resources for Communication Studies web site on a regular basis.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 01/18/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- EBSS E-Resources in Communication Studies agenda for Annual 2014
- Annual Meeting Agenda 2013
- 2012 Mid-Winter Virtual Meeting Minutes
- ERCS Annual Conference Meeting Minutes-June 23, 2012
- E-Resources in Communication Studies ALA Annual Meeting Agenda, 6/23/12
- Electronic Resources in Communication Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- ERCS meeting agenda
- LRCS: Guidelines for Maintaining/Enhancing Library Resources for Communication Studies Website
- 2010 - October 13 Meeting EBSS Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Agenda
- 2010 EBSS Annual Meeting Electronic Resources in Communication Studies Committee Minutes
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788