To investigate relevant electronic resources for communication studies; assess and evaluate relevant electronic resources for usability and function; encourage the development of better electronic resources within communication studies through careful vendor feedback; to inform and educate librarians about relevant electronic resources, their use, and implementation as a library resource; and to update and enhance the Library Resources for Communication Studies web site on a regular basis.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 04/19/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL EBSS ERCS Virtual Annual - Minutes - August 24, 2017
- ACRL EBSS ERCS Virtual Midwinter - Minutes - January 8, 2018
- ACRL EBSS October 27th 2017 1-2 EST Zoom meeting (unrecorded)
- ACRL EBSS E-Resources in Communication Studies Virtual Midwinter 2018
- EBSS Electronic Resources in Communication Studies (ERCS) -- Invitation to the Virtual Meeting: August 14th
- EBSS E-Resources in Communication Studies agenda for Annual 2014
- Annual Meeting Agenda 2013
- 2012 Mid-Winter Virtual Meeting Minutes
- ERCS Annual Conference Meeting Minutes-June 23, 2012
- E-Resources in Communication Studies ALA Annual Meeting Agenda, 6/23/12
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788