ACRL/EBSS Instruction for Educators Committee
To provide a forum for librarians interested in bibliographic instruction in education; to identify the issues and problems encountered by librarians serving schools, colleges, and departments of education in colleges and universities; to develop approaches and solutions to those problems and to recommend appropriate actions to the EBSS Executive Committee; to make distinctive contributions as education library specialists to the field of bibliographic instruction.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 10/29/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Instruction for Educators Committee - ALA Meeting Minutes June 2014
- ACRL EBSS Instruction for Educators Annual Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes - Instruction for Educators Committee - January 13, 2014
- ACRL EBSS Instruction for Educators Midwinter Virtual Meeting
- Meeting Minutes_Instruction for Educators_June 29, 2103
- Meeting of the Instruction for Educators Committee at ALA Conference in Chicago
- Instruction for Educators Committee Midwinter Meeting - 1/16/2013 - Minutes
- Instruction for Educators Committee Meeting at ALA Annual Conference 2012 - Minutes
- Instruction for Educators Midwinter Meeting - 1/16/2013
- Instruction for Educators Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788