ACRL/DLS Strategic Planning Committee
To develop, review, and make recommendations to the Executive Committee regarding the Section’s future direction, goals, objectives, policies, and priorities; to evaluate the progress of the Section and its units, and ensure consistency of policies with those of ACRL; to suggest to the Executive Committee strategies for facilitation communication within DLS and between DLS and ACRL; to serve as a “think tank” for the Section by suggesting areas for development for further consideration of the DLS Committees and interest groups; to prepare and maintain a policies and procedures manual for the Section.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 03/28/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Reminder: DLS Strategic Planning Committee virtual meeting, March 16, 4-5pm Eastern
- DLS-Strategic Planning Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting minutes--revised 2.16.15
- DLS-Strategic Planning Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- Reminder: DLS Strategic Planning Committee virtual meeting, Dec. 15, 4-5pm Eastern
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee Nov. 17, 2014 virtual meeting reminder
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee online meeting minutes (10.20.14)
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee 3rd-Monday Online Meeting Announcement
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee, Aug. 18 virtual meeting agenda and links
- 2014 Midwinter in Philly- DLS Meetings and Locations
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788