Develops and oversees the DLS Library mentors, a program which helps new and less experienced librarians tasked with serving distance students identify a mentor in the field; Promotes and facilitates research and publication opportunities in the area of distance librarianship; develops opportunities for distance learning librarians to meet and discuss topics related to research and librarianship.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 04/19/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS Mentoring Committee Fall Meeting Agenda
- DLS Research Committee Meeting Agenda
- 2017_02_14 Research Committee Agenda
- 2016-11-21 Research Committee Agenda
- 2016-10-26 Research Committee Minutes
- DLS Research Committee Meeting Agenda 10/26/2016
- DLS Research Committee Meeting Minutes 9/20/2016
- DLS Research Committee Meeting 8/15/2016
- ACRL DLS Research Committee Midwinter Meeting
- ACRL DLS Research Committee Intro Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788