ACRL/DLS Research Committee
To promote and facilitate research and publication in the area of distance learning library services by identifying areas where research is needed; facilitate communication about research activities; encourage research activities through participation in library and distance education forums; and explore cooperative arrangements and projects within ALA and its divisions.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 12/07/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2016-11-21 Research Committee Agenda
- 2016-10-26 Research Committee Minutes
- DLS Research Committee Meeting Agenda 10/26/2016
- DLS Research Committee Meeting Minutes 9/20/2016
- DLS Research Committee Meeting 8/15/2016
- ACRL DLS Research Committee Midwinter Meeting
- ACRL DLS Research Committee Intro Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788