ACRL/DLS Discussion Group
Selects topic(s) for and leads the discussion group at annual and midwinter conferences. Goals are to inform attendees and promote sharing of expertise and ideas.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 05/20/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS Discussion Group at Midwinter 2013
- Annual 2012 Discussion Group - Assessment
- Distance Learning Section Discussion Group
- DLS DG Notes from ALA Midwinter 2012
- What do you prefer? E-mail attachment? Or link to a document?
- Discussion Group (ACRL DLS)
- Midwinter 2011 Discussion Group- Advocacy
- Annual 2010 Discussion Group - Who is a distance education student?
- Midwinter 2010 Discussion Group - ROI
- Annual 2009 Discussion Group- Future DLS programming
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form