Selects topic(s) for and leads virtual discussions following Annual and Midwinter conferences. May optionally plan and host additional face-to-face discussions during Annual and/or Midwinter conferences, or host additional virtual events throughout the year. Goals are to inform attendees and promote sharing of expertise and ideas.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 02/20/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS Discussion Group - 2014 Annual Conference Discussion Notes
- DLS Discussion Group at Annual 2014
- DLS Discussion Group at Midwinter
- Join the Discussion Group for an Online Discussion: Assessment in the Online Environment
- ACRL DLS Discussion Group - Annual Conference Discussion Notes
- DLS Discussion Group at Annual 2013
- DLS Discussion Group at Midwinter 2013
- Annual 2012 Discussion Group - Assessment
- Distance Learning Section Discussion Group
- DLS DG Notes from ALA Midwinter 2012
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.