ACRL/DLS Discussion Group
Selects topic(s) for and leads the discussion group at annual and midwinter conferences. Goals are to inform attendees and promote sharing of expertise and ideas.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS Discussion Group - 2014 Annual Conference Discussion Notes
- DLS Discussion Group at Annual 2014
- DLS Discussion Group at Midwinter
- Join the Discussion Group for an Online Discussion: Assessment in the Online Environment
- ACRL DLS Discussion Group - Annual Conference Discussion Notes
- DLS Discussion Group at Annual 2013
- DLS Discussion Group at Midwinter 2013
- Annual 2012 Discussion Group - Assessment
- Distance Learning Section Discussion Group
- DLS DG Notes from ALA Midwinter 2012
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form