Facilitates the sharing of ideas, best practices and news from ACRL/ALA units and relevant outside agencies to DLS members and from DLS to the library community; assesses the many communication options available and maintains a formal communication plan to disseminate information among DLS members.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 10/19/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Late Notice of November 21, 2016 virtual meeting
- 2016-09-22 DLS Communications Committee Minutes
- 2016-10-17 DLS Communications Committee Minutes
- 2016-08-25 DLS Communications Committee Minutes
- Routledge Distance Learning Librarianship Conference Sponsorship Award - Deadline for Submissions
- ACRL - DLS Virtual Communications Committee Meeting
- From Stumbling Blocks to Building Blocks: Using Threshold Concepts to Teach Information Literacy - ACRL IS & DLS
- All Committee Meeting - ACRL DLS
- ACRL DLS/ULS Social
- "Leading from the Side: On, Off and Within Your Campus" ULS-DLS program
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788