Highlights and publicizes research in distance learning librarianship by creating, organizing, maintaining and distributing published and unpublished research materials designed to enhance librarians' knowledge of the field through selected physical and virtual outlets.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 10/16/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2017-08-17 Research and Publications Committee Agenda
- 2017-03-14 Research and Publications Committee Meeting Agenda
- 2017-01-11 Bibliography Committee Meeting Minutes
- 2017 Bibliography Committee Midwinter Report
- 2017-01-11 Bibliography Committee Meeting Agenda
- DLS Bibliography Committee - Virtual Meeting Agenda, September 7, 2016
- DLS Bibliography Committee - Virtual Meeting Agenda, August 10, 2016
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788