ACRL/DLS Bibliography Committee
To maintain, enhance and publicize research in distance learning librarianship by publishing Library Services for Distance Learning: the Fourth Bibliography. The committee will work with the editor to identify and solicit bibliographic citations in the area of distance learning librarianship. The Committee will establish and maintain procedures for updating and enhancing the bibliography and will work with other appropriate committees within DLS to accomplish this work.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 03/24/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2017-03-14 Research and Publications Committee Meeting Agenda
- 2017-01-11 Bibliography Committee Meeting Minutes
- 2017 Bibliography Committee Midwinter Report
- 2017-01-11 Bibliography Committee Meeting Agenda
- DLS Bibliography Committee - Virtual Meeting Agenda, September 7, 2016
- DLS Bibliography Committee - Virtual Meeting Agenda, August 10, 2016
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788